Friday, January 4, 2013

Resolutions

This weekend edition post is about resolutions.

What are your 2013 resolutions? I always say that I am going to cut sugar from my diet, and start a journal, but those things usually only last about two months... or until chocolate arrives on Valentine's Day.

This year I want to do something different. I would like to be a better sister. Of course, I love my sister, Hannah, with all my heart, but I want to be her (best) friend more than anything. Last night my family attended the visitation of my Dad's cousin Ramona, who passed away on December 29th. Hannah and I were able to speak with Mona's sister at the funeral home, and she told us how blessed she felt to have talked with her sister the day before she entered into a comma. In their last conversation, Mona's sister told her that she loved her.

Sisters and family are important, and in 2013, I hope to improve my relationship with Hannah and tell her "I love you" often.




No comments:

Post a Comment