Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Challenges



The past 24 hours have been tough... we put an offer on a house that we really fell in love with and things didn't really pan out. I know that this could be a blessing in disguise, and to be honest, when I got the news I was a little relieved. But I can't help feeling like someone spoiled our fun, or ruined the surprise. I feel a little empty and I can't explain where the void is coming from. I was looking forward to the move for several reasons- we absolutely love the neighborhood (Takoma DC), more space, and starting our married lives in a new/different place. I'm trying to push through this feeling...we decided to take a breather from real estate for right now and examine our priorities while remaining open to any changes or opportunities that come our way.

***photo courtesy of http://media-cache-lt0.pinterest.com/originals/e1/43/b9/e143b907b7270b821375868a7ee38626.jpg***

No comments:

Post a Comment