Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Scoot

Meet Blue, my 1987 Honda Aero! Matt and I bought her last summer and since it was so mild this winter, I was able to ride around with no issue, until we got a flat!! After going to the car show and test driving the Fiat at the DC convention center, I was a little disappointed to come back out to my scooter. Well that disappointment was exaggerated by the totally flat back tire! We had to push the scooter home a mile uphill! Here is a picture of me working on the flat.

Of course, the scooter did have it's glory days! (and I hope for more in the future!)

A scooter is a great way to get around in the city. You don't have to pay for parking and you're able Togo faster than riding a bike! Only problem is that unsightly helmet hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment