Thursday, September 27, 2012

New Chapter

Wow, it's been a while since I wrote anything. I had every intention to write about pre-wedding emotions, tasks, and events in the weeks leading up to the wedding, but failed... Despite having time (which I definitely did, at least once or twice a week!!) I just felt so heavy and burdened this summer. I was not surprised, but still sad to find out that I am not one of those girls who naturally loves planning her wedding! 

So, this blog will now be more about **newly** married life in DC, or travels beyond! And along the way I hope to talk about things that really make me happy- animals, historic preservation, the environment, anything made in or going-ons local, ceramics, travel, etc... 

I'm happy to be back- Matt and I are settling in the 500 sq. ft apartment fine, planning improvements so we have some place to store all the wonderful wedding gifts we received. One day soon, I will have a post (or ten) about the wedding with photos. :) 

Matt and I in Kentucky for our friend's beautiful wedding on their FARM!

No comments:

Post a Comment