Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I'm still waiting for winter, but preparing for my Spring Break

This winter in DC has been unusually mild. I normally love winter for the first two months or so, and then dip into my own little seasonal depression, which I quickly cure with knitting, catching up on reading, scrapbooking, and of course planning a trip to warmer weather. This year Matt and I are going with my Mom, her sister and brother to Key West, Fl.
I've been to the Keys a couple of times way back when, but I was excited to plan this trip with Matt. We are staying at the historic, inexpensive, and laid back El Patio Motel. Described here in a New York Times article.
I'm thrilled about how soon our trip is, but a little worried since I stored all of my summer clothes at my parent's house (Matt and I don't have a lot of room in the city) What's a girl to do? Go shopping!? Well, since we are trying to save money for the wedding, that wouldn't be the most fiscally responsible thing for me to do; however, I would love to splurge on this bathing suite from J. Crew.

No comments:

Post a Comment