Thursday, March 1, 2012

Rainy Dayzz

Yesterday was a damp, chilly, and rainy day, but my day was brightened after meeting up with my friend in Dupont for a mani pedi sesh. I love the new gel polish! It stays on for two or three weeks. Much better than my usual manicure which lasts about 48 hours, before peeling the polish becomes an obsessive hobby! My friend Becca and I chose darker colors, with a little bit of shimmer or warmer hues just in time to celebrate the coming of Spring and her birthday! What do you think about these gel polish colors?

As I was walking around Dupont I realized that I have never really explored more than three blocks outside of the epicenter. It’s definitely on my list of things to do since I saw a lot of neat architecture and activity on the streets!

I found these favorites on Pinterest...












No comments:

Post a Comment